Summer 2015 Favorites.
Have lunch and buy fresh produce at Chase's Daily, Belfast, ME
Chase's Daily is open year-round, but also sells the farm's produce that is used for the restaurant in the summer.
Visit Bar Harbor, and hike in the Acadia National Park.
Rent a cabin on a lake.
Visit Camden, Rockport and Rockland.
- Hike Maiden Cliff in the Camden Hills State Park.
- Kajak on Megunticook Lake.
- Sea-kajak in the ocean starting from Camden Harbor
- Take a wind jammer tour from Camden Harbor.
- Visit Cellardoor Winery, the Barn.
- Eat at 40 Paper, Francine and Fresh in Camden.
- Eat at Long Grain in Camden.
- Drink coffee, work and use the Wi-Fi at the Owl & Turtle independent book store.
- Eat at Suzuki's sushi in Rockland.
- Stay overnight at Whitehall and eat at Pig and Poet with Chef Sam Talbot in Camden.
- Boothbay Harbor
- Coastal Botanical Gardens, Boothbay Harbor
- Rockland (eat at Primo!)
- Rockport (eat at Salt Water Farms Cafe!)
- Camden (eat at Francine!)
- Blue Hill
- Deer Isle
- Ellsworth (check out Rooster Bros. Kitchen and Gourmet store)
- Bar Harbor
- Northeast Harbor
- Hiking in Acadia.
- Eat on the lawn at Jordan Pond House, Acadia National park
- Kittery outlets (lululemon outlet! Crate and Barrel, Le Creuset, etc.)
- Portland Maine Mall (JCrew, Aldo, Williams Sonoma, Apple Store, Express, Forever 21, H&M, Michael Kors, Northstrom Rack,....)
- Downtown Portland (Gorgeous Gelato, Lululemon, Le Roux, Anthropology,...)
- Freeport (JCrew Factory Store, LLBean mothership, Cole Haan, A&F, Coach, Gap, Northface, Patagonia, etc.)
- New Balance Factory Store, Skowhegan
- Augusta Mall (Panera bread!)
- Ellsworth (Rooster Bros, LLBean outlet)